Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shopped out yet?

Is everyone exhausted from your Black Friday shopping?  I actually didn't brave the crowds.  Instead I stayed home and have started getting my Christmas decorations out.

My web guy (aka Barry) is home from hunting and has updated the Dare You Say It store with reduced prices.  No need to even get out of your chair to shop.

We didn't list the Merry Memories 2011 kit as there is only 1 remaining.  So if you are interested in that kit, just email me.  The cost is $38.

Also, I have 1 of the Studio Ali October 2011 stamp sets remaining.  The cost is $15 plus shipping.  Email me if you'd like it.  Here's a picture of it:

And I have 2 of the Ali December Daily 2011 stamp sets remaining.  The cost is also $15 plus shipping.  It's the same set as last year, but they have changed the year to 2011.  Email me if you'd like one of these.  Here's a photo of that one:

No comments:

Post a Comment