Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Studio Ali stamps - UPDATED

UPDATED AGAIN

I absolutely love any of Ali Edwards' stamp sets that she designs.  I still have a couple of them listed in our store.

SOLD OUT.  There is the "Today You" set that I'm selling for $12 and $1.95 shipping.  There is only 1 remaining of this set.


SOLD OUT.  Then there is the January 2011 Studio Ali set - Adored.  I am selling that one for $15 plus $1.95 shipping.  There are 2 of these remaining.



SOLD OUT - Next up we have the March 2011 Studio Ali set - Cake and Candles.  This one is listed at $15 plus $1.95 shipping.  There are 2 of these.


ONLY ONE REMAINING.  Next up, Life with You.  This is marked at $15 plus $1.75 shipping.  There are 2 of these.

SOLD OUT.  No Day Like Today is selling for $15 plus $1.75 shipping.  There is only 1 of these remaining.



BOTH JUNE AND JULY SETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT.  And then there are 2 sets that I haven't even listed in the store yet.  There is only 1 of each remaining.  They are $15 each and shipping is $1.75.  To order either of these sets, you must email me by clicking here.  I will then create a paypal invoice for you.  The sets will be sold to the first person I get the email from. 

The first is the Studio Ali June 2011 - The Observant Traveler.

The second is the Studio Ali July 2011 - Get Outside.


If you order multiple sets from our website, the shipping will be reduced and you won't be charged the full amount for each set after the first one. 

If you want to order either (or both) of the last 2 sets listed in this post, remember that you must email me. 

If you are ordering either of these last 2 and placing an order on the website, let me know that in your email and I'll adjust the shipping on the order you emailed me.  But I suggest that if you want any from the website you go ahead and order those on the site since the quantity is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment