Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let's add a couple more kits to the Christmas in July special, shall we?

First up is the family calendar kit.  Each year (except this one and I'm getting grief over it, so I'll be sure to do one for next year) I do a family calendar.  I combine both my family and my husband's family.  I list everyone's birthdays and anniversaries.  Then on their appropriate month, I have a photo of them.  I also use a colored pencil to highlight their date on the calendar (I have included a small set of colored pencils in each kit.)  That way, our combined families get to know each other and follow our growth via the calendar.  I make mine, then make copies (or you can take it to Kinkos or somewhere) and send it out to all the family members as a Christmas "happy".  This is usually about the time I start trying to get mine ready so that it will be all completed and copied in time to mail for Christmas.  And it's so much fun when we're all together and I hear someone say "That's a photo for the calendar".  At the end of the year, I tear apart my calendar and insert them into a scrapbook, so now I have a calendar for the year and 12 layouts done.







The kit uses the Making Memories 10x10 Artisan calendar.  I have included all the papers, buttons, chipboard, etc. needed for making one chunky calendar.  Even though the sample shows 2009, there are chipboard numbers to make it 2012.  There are written and photo instuctions included.  The cost has been reduced to $20 with a retail value of over $35.

Next up, I have only 1 remaining kit.  It's the Sweet Memories kit.  This uses the Maya Road cupcake album and is packed with embellishments.  You can use it to house your sweet memories or even as a place to hightlight all your special desserts.  There are 2 alphabets included so you can change the title as necessary to fit your needs.

The cost of this kit is $20 with a retail value of over $36.

If you haven't purchased kits from us before, you should know that we love our chunky albums and bling.  By the time you get it all assembled with photos and the included embellisments, they are really chunky - just the way we like them.

So now you have more options.  You can order any 2 or more of all the kits mentioned so far - Merry '09, Christmas Advent boxes (only 1 remaining as of this post), Oct 31st, Gratitude, Calendar and Sweet Memories and receive $5 off your total.  And I'll even ship them to you for free.  Merry Christmas early.

Remember to email me directly at sallybasiliere@dareyousayit.com to get these specials.  Also, a quick reminder, these prices are the before tax prices.  For those of you that live in CA, I'm afraid I must charge sales tax.  Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment