Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christmas in July pricing

Updated

In order to prepare and make room for new product that will soon be coming out, I've reduced the prices on some of our items in our store front.

In addition, I will be running specials on our kits as well.  Let's start it all off with our Christmas kits, shall we.  At the time of this post, we have 4 of the Merry '09 and 3 of the Christmas Advent Project kits.

Merry '09 is one of my favorites.  We used the Making Memories red felt binder for this project and the entire Christmas Magic collection by Fancy Pants.  It is currently on sale for $25.  The value of all the items in this kit is $52 retail.  All the paper has been cut and is arranged in order for ease of assembly.  There are photo as well as written instructions included.


Only 1 Remaining.  The Christmas Advent Drawers project uses the Karen Foster Designs 25 small drawer piece.  You also get a full pad of 6x6 Basic Grey Wassill paper along with other goodies.  You can use this for Christmas and then do as I have seen others do and decorate the backside of the drawers for either another holiday or everyday display (using your own stash).  Our selling price is $20.  The retail value of all the products in this kits is $35.

If you purchase both these 2 kits, I will ship them for free and give you an additional $5 off your total.  So you would be getting $87 worth of product for $40 and get it shipped to you for free.  In order to get this pricing, please email me at sallybasiliere@dareyousayit.com.  Then I will send you a paypal invoice.  Once I receive payment, I will ship everything out right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment