Monday, November 1, 2010

Where did October go?

Hard to believe that today is the first of November.  I'm not quite sure where the days have gone. 

I wanted to be sure and wish you a happy National Author's Day today and remind you that your journaling is very important on your layouts and albums.  How else will anyone know what was happening at that particular place and time in your life?  And if you're like me and sometimes suffer from CRS (can't remember stuff - the nice way of putting it), it will also help you to reflect back as well.

I'm doing my civic duty today and reporting for jury duty, but I'll be back later - either today or tomorrow depending on whether I'm selected for a jury - to fill you in on a boutique where Amy & I will have a table to sell our kits and do a little make & take project.

No comments:

Post a Comment