Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Cookie Monster Day

I'm just like the cookie monster - I love me some cookies!!!!  Problem is that I'm also bad about just eating the raw dough.  Anyone else out there still do that?

Well, I landed on a civil trial yesterday - can't discuss it other than to say that they told me it should last about 2 weeks.  So, my blog postings may be a little on the short side for a while.  I'll be there all day and then rushing home to try to get some kits together for the Christmas boutique that Amy & I will be participating in.  I promise to get more information on the blog about that tomorrow when I get back in from jury duty.  So until then, have yourself a big cookie today.

And whatever your preferences, VOTE TODAY!!!!  It's a privilege and a responsibility, so don't take it for granted and ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment