Tuesday, November 9, 2010

National Young Reader Day

Still doing my jury duty, so sorry about the late post.  Today is national young reader day.  Do something to encourage a young person to read.  I can remember growing up and loving to read.  I remember going through if not all, then most of the Nancy Drew mysteries. 

And although I am older now, I am still young at heart and still love to read.  One of the benefits of jury duty is that I'm "stuck" at the courthouse all day, so I make the most of my time and read during our breaks.  I'm currently reading The Girl That Played with Fire.  (I was going to insert a picture here, but unfortunately I'm having difficulties with blogger.  Bummer.)  I read the The Girl with the Dragon Tatto while we were traveling and loved it.  I actually started this one on our way home, but have been too busy to finish it.  I'm looking forward to finishing it this week.

What books are you reading now?

No comments:

Post a Comment