Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas In July

Can someone please tell me where the first half of this year went?  I'm totally going to get my Christmas cards started soon.  I will not be making them at the last minute like I did last year.  I'm sure the hotel where we spent the night on the way to my dad's house last year after Thanksgiving would have appreciated me getting them done earlier.  Staying up most of the night while Barry slept so he could finish driving to dad's the next day was not fun.  And the poor hotel cleaning staff the next day probably wondered what had happened in that room.  They may still be trying to get up all that glitter.

In the spirit of trying to get organized earlier for Christmas this year, I'll be discounting the 3 Christmas kits that we have on the website -  http://www.dareyousayit.com/shop/shop.htm - by $10 each.  (There are limited quantities.)  This way, you can get your album done early so all you have to do over the holidays is drop in your photos and journal.  Or you can get it all ready and give as a gift to someone for them to enter their Christmas memories.  Don't forget if you're local to the Long Beach, CA area to email me at info@dareyousayit.com versus placing your order online in order to save your shipping costs.  Then we can arrange a time and place to meet.

Christmas Advent Box - $25 (Retail value of products - over $34)

Chrismas Countdown Album - $25 (Retail value of products over $40)


Merry '09 (you can put '10) - $33 (Retail value of products over $50)






No comments:

Post a Comment