Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wedding Class

We had a great time today teaching the Wedding album class.  There was even a visitor from Brazil taking the class.  We have a few extra kits if anyone wants to purchase one.  The cost is $40 plus tax.  If you are local to the Long Beach, CA area, I can meet you somewhere to save you shipping.  As always our kits are pre-cut and in order so you can easily put it together.  There are printed photos, along with a CD containing the photos (so you can view larger if necessary) and written instructions.  I have not placed the kits on our storefront yet, but if you are interested, simply email us at info@dareyousayit.com.

Here's the front cover of the wedding album that I did.  I sprayed my die-cut with Maya Road mist to match my niece's colors in her wedding.



Hope you had a great day!  Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I was unable to attend this class in HB, but I have the kit. I tried to access the tutorial website(listed in your instructions)for making the Rolled Roses, but my provider said the website could not be found. I then did a google search for "rolled roses." All I could find were instructions for fabric roses. Is the paper technique the same as the fabric? I am anxious to get started on making my album. Thanks. I look forward to your reply.

    Michele in Huntington Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele, sorry the website is not found. I'll post some photo instructions tomorrow. I was going to just write the instructions here, but it didn't make sense to me. That may be because I'm more of a visual person, but anyway, I'll post them tomorrow. Stayed tuned to the website.

    ReplyDelete