Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Little Word - FINISH


I signed up for Ali's - http://aliedwards.com/ - One Little Word class from Big Picture Classes - http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/onelittleword.php.  I haven't had time to really dive in, although this morning I signed in and looked through the content for January.  Ali really spoiled us and gave us 3 different video tutorials, along with some digital content to get started with.  I will get started with it this week and get this month's prompt done, because this year my one little word is "FINISH".

I have way too many scrapbooking projects in my scrapbook room, which I fondly refer to as my "studio", that are in various stages: never started, partially done, done except for photos, and done except for photos and journaling.  And there is way too much "product" in my room as well that I need to use or give away (more to come on that).

I need to freshen up this blog and post on a more regular basis.

Then there are the projects inside my house that I have started time and time again and never completed.  I hate to admit that we moved into our house about a year and a half ago and I still have boxes that haven't been unpacked and a garage that is so unorganized that we can't park in.

And then I have the ever present issue of being overweight.

So this year, I vow to get projects completed or given away, work on my blog, get my house organized and unpacked, and lose the excess weight that I'm carrying around. My sister (who lives in AL) and Amy have agreed to help me stay on track (as I them on the items they want to work on).  I'm a big "list" person, so I will be making very detailed lists of things to get "finished" each month.  It will be a reasonable list so that I don't lose the motivation to get it all done by the end of the year.

So once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment