Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Winnie the Pooh Day

We're enjoying summertime like temperatures here in Long Beach.  I have to say that I'm loving it after all the rain and cooler weather that we had earlier.  Nickers and I have been working in the yard looking after my much neglected plants and enjoying all this fresh sunshine and air. 

Here's a little quote from the bear of the day:
Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
Winnie the Pooh
Pooh's Little Instruction Book

Have a great Winnie the Pooh Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that today is Winnie the Pooh Day? If not, what great instincts you have! ;-)
    I love that quote, what a wonderful one to pick for a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just feel like a little raincloud floating around! I LOVE Pooh! Great of you to remember this day!

    ReplyDelete