Friday, May 23, 2014

The Yearly: 2014 - Part 2




Part 2 of our 2014 Yearly class is now available.  It includes the pages for May, June, July and August. 

I dropped off the kits at Custom Impressions this afternoon (May 23rd).  Remember, this part is a kit only.  I'm leaving my album at the store for 2 or 3 weeks so you can use it there when creating yours (in case you have any questions).  The cost of this kit is $38.

We do have a few remaining part 1 kits, so if you did not purchase it and would now like to purchase both parts 1 and 2, you may do so.  Part 1 is $49 and includes the album and page protectors, along with an opening page, January, February, March and April pages. 

If you are not local to our area, but would like to order a kit, please contact me at sallybasiliere@dareyousayit.com.

I'll update this blog and send out an email (for those of you on our email list) when we know the date for the part 3 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment