Monday, March 25, 2013

Technique Tuesday Ali stamps for sale - updated for sets sold

I have some of Ali Edward's monthly Studio Ali stamp sets for sale.  They retail for $19.99, but I am selling them for $14 plus shipping/handling of $1.75.  If you purchase more than one stamp set, the shipping will be reduced.  I can give you the reduced shipping cost after you notify me how many of the sets you want.  I only have 1 of each of the following so if you are interested, email me ASAP (sallybasiliere@dareyousayit.com) as it will be first come, first served.  I will then send you a paypal invoice.

December Daily 2012
December Daily 2012 by Ali Edwards
 

Studio Ali - September 2012 - Celebrate Fall


Studio Ali - October 2012 - December Joys



Studio Ali - November 2012 - Memories of Home

Studio AE - Memories of Home by Ali Edwards - November 2012


This set has been sold - Studio Ali - December 2012 - My Life
Studio AE - My Life - December 2012

Studio Ali - January 2013 - Be Mine
Studio AE - Be Mine - January 2013


This set has been sold - Studio Ali - February 2013 - Super Fantastic
Studio AE - Super Fantastic - February 2013


Studio Ali - March 2013 - This Story


No comments:

Post a Comment