Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello lucky 2013

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope y'all had a wonderful holiday season.  We sure did - spent Thanksgiving in CO, then an early Christmas with my dad and siblings and their families in TX, and then Christmas here with my mom, aunt and cousins.  It was wonderful!

But now it's time to get back down to business.  CHA is just around the corner so we have reduced the price of our past class kits to our cost or lower in most cases to make room for new product.  If you're interested head over to the storefront - Dare You Say It.  If you are local to the Long Beach, CA area I can arrange to meet you and save you the shipping costs.

I also have one of the Moments Captured class set remaining.  The cost of this is $88 for the 3 part series.  This series consists of 2 - 12x12 layouts and 1 - 6x12 page for additional journaling and photos for each month, and opening and closing pages (both of these are 12x12).  It includes an American Crafts faux leather D ring binder with all the necessary page protectors.  We created it for 2012 so you can either use it to summarize your past year or use it for this year.  If you are interested in this kit, please email me.  Since there is only one of these, it will sold to the first person that emails me and wants it.

I also have the Technique Tuesday stamp sets for Studio Ali available that aren't listed on the storefront.  The cost is $14 and the shipping on these is $1.75.  I have one each of the following so again it will be sold to the first person that emails me.

Studio Ali - Sept 2012 - Celebrate Fall
Studio AE - Celebrate Fall by Ali Edwards - September 2012

Studio Ali - Oct 2012 - December Joys
Studio AE - December Joys - October 2012

Studio Ali - Nov 2012 - Memories of Home
Studio AE - Memories of Home by Ali Edwards - November 2012

Studio Ali - Dec 2012 - My Life
Studio AE -My Life - December 2012

December Daily 2012 by Ali Edwards
December Daily 2012 by Ali Edwards
We will be sending out an email soon with the information on our upcoming classes.  If you aren't on our email list but would like to be, email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment