Friday, March 30, 2012

2012 Moments Captured

Amy was busy last week finishing up the designs, and I've been working all week kitting our 2nd class kit of this series.  We're teaching it this Sunday from 10AM - 1PM at Scrapbook Daisies.  The new time was requested by people according to Tony.  (I have heard from several of you that Sunday mornings are a bad time, so in the future, we will be sure to teach in the afternoon only on Sundays.)  There is a class that starts at 1:30 so unfortunately, we have to be out of there right on time.  But as with all our kits, we have both written and photo directions.  And if you are a "hands on" type person, just let me know when you will be at Daisies and I can drop off my pages with Tony and you can use them there to work on your pages. 
If you can't make the class, but would like a kit, just call Tony to reserve one.  You can pick them up starting Sunday.  If you missed the first class, but would like a kit, email me and I can either bring it with me on Sunday or mail it to you.
We used the Lily Bee Handmade collection kit and some of the Double Dutch pages as well, along with cardstock, bling, and twine for these pages.  This class includes April, May, June, July and August. 

Here's a little sneak peek of a couple of the pages:



Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment