Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

I'm loving the cooler weather.  And I must say, that I actually enjoyed the rain (when I wasn't having to drive in it) and I know all my plants enjoyed getting a good rinse.

I just wanted everyone to know that I have reduced the prices of the kits online.  So if you are looking to get a jump start on a holiday book (we have Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ones still available) or gift ideas, please take a look at our newly reduced prices on our website - Dare You Say It.

Now back to my Halloween decorating.  Even though we don't have children of our own, I love to put up decorations and get into the fun of it all.  We usually have a ton of Trick-or-Treators at our house and it sure makes us smile watching them walk up our driveway to get their treats.  I'll post some photos when I get more of the decorations out.

No comments:

Post a Comment