Sunday, March 6, 2011

Silpada - Live Life in Style


I love Silpada Jewelry - so much so that I became a rep. That's why I want you to be one of the first to check out the latest looks from Bonnie & Teresa! With 44 brand-new pieces to choose from, you're sure to fall in love with Silpada's gorgeous Sterling Silver Jewelry! I can't wait to show you the new jewelry and help you host a Party to get all your favorite looks for free! If you and your girlfriends would love to do a girls night out, wine tasting open house or a java and jewels day time gathering to earn some free jewelry items I would love to do that with you if you are local to Long Beach, CA or the surrounding area.

You can view the additions by clicking here:  Silpada main website

If you would like me to contact you, you can go here - Contact Sally.  Click on "Already know a Representative" and enter "Sal" as First Name, "Bas" as Last Name, enter the displayed text, and then "California" as the State.  Click on "Find".  My name will pop up - Sally Basiliere.  Then enter your information and I will contact you once I get the notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment