Friday, April 23, 2010

Reflections event

I've been a terrible blogger, but it's not because I haven't wanted to get on here.  I've just been extremely busy as of late.  Don't ask me where the time has gone.  What was it that mom always told me when I was growing up - don't rush the days because they will come soon enough????  Or something like that.  Now I know what she meant.
 
It's hard to believe that I haven't updated this blog since January.  So sorry.  Where did February and March go? And here April is almost gone as well.  All I can say is that Amy & I have been teaching classes at The Scrapbook Garden each month so I've been busy kitting up the wonderful creations that Amy has designed.  Then Barry & I went on a driving trip going to Vegas, Denver, Austin, Houston and finally home.  So I really haven't been slacking. 





What I wanted to tell you about right now, is that Dare You Say It will have a table at Reflections next weekend (April 30th) at their Isle Carnival.  It's open to the public and is a "party within a party".  There will be make and takes and various vendor booths.  The charge is $25 (or free if you're attending the whole event).  We'll be selling some of the kits that we had left over from previous classes and some brand new ones that we designed just for the event.  We'd love for you to come by and see us. 

I'll be updating the blog and our website later this weekend with some photos of the latest kits that we have available and some sneak peeks at the new ones Amy designed specifically for the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment