Thursday, October 15, 2009

Need a Christmas gift for family?

Why not create a family calendar now for 2010 to give as gifts? Each year, I create a calendar that is all bulked out combining photos of my family, as well as my husband's family. Then I scan it and print enough copies for each of our parents and siblings. (If you don't have a scanner, you can take it to Staples or Kinkos.) At the end of the year, my family takes their calendar apart and places the pages in a scrapbook. So not only are they getting a calendar for the year, but you'll be starting a new tradition of providing a current scrapbook for each of your siblings. They will soon begin participating by providing photos they want included. Here are a few of the pages of the calendar. Even though it shows 2009, the letters are cut for 2010. You can purchase this kit at www.dareyousayit.com/shop/shop.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment